the Rift

time to get your head on straight

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Honestly, why was she still here?

Of course, sneaking about and around, listening to conversation and snips of stories was always a favorite pastime - but why must she do it here? The answer to that question evaded the tiny mare despite the fact that it was literally her own question and her own answer. Rolling her eyes at herself, the mare straightened her spine and snapped down at her thoughts, comforting herself with the memory of Daddy's voice.

"If you are meant to know the answer, it will come to you. If not, well... Guess the answer wasn't yours to have, after all."

With a sigh and a soft smile the lass nodded her daintily sculpted head and carried on. She would always carry on.

....Except for when purple-y pegasi rained from the heavens.

With a sharp inhale and raised brows, the Ovidius watched as the unknown mare plummeted through the canopy and found the ground with a less-than-ceremonial grunt. She cocked her head to the side as the nameless pegasus rose from her crumpled heap and began to remove damaged feathers from her own wings. Sucking on her teeth, the petite gal allowed the stranger a few more moments of seemingly inconvenienced privacy before clearing her throat and moving forward - the shrubs in this part of the forest were oft taller than she and it wasn't uncommon for other equines to miss her presence entirely unless she made herself known.

"So, welcome to Helovia," A playful grin toyed with obsidian lips and mirth danced in her golden eyes, "I'd like to think that your entrance is probably the most entertaining to date." She moved ever closer, onyx hooves barely leaving an indent in the soil, "I'm Ovidius and you're pretty hardcore. I'm not much for healing, but I think I remember my Daddy saying something along the lines of 'walk it off.'"

Grin splitting into a full smile, Ovi had trouble keeping her laughter from bubbling over as she eyed the mare appreciatively - there was just something about a dramatic entrance that rubbed her the right way.

"So, what do they call you, most clumsy worshipfulness?"

@Nirvana
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
time to get your head on straight - by Nirvana - 06-13-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: time to get your head on straight - by Ovidius - 06-13-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: time to get your head on straight - by Yaotl - 06-13-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: time to get your head on straight - by Rhea - 06-14-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: time to get your head on straight - by Nirvana - 06-14-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: time to get your head on straight - by Yaotl - 06-16-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: time to get your head on straight - by Rhea - 06-16-2016, 10:26 PM