Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Names often meant very little to the Constrictor, but she knew Tyradon's name and she knew that she hadn't cared much for him when she'd met him. She'd actually wanted nothing more than to pick a fight with him so she had a reason to hit him, but no matter how she'd chummed the waters he hadn't bitten. Ktulu snorted and shifted her weight and as she did so her lean muscles flexed under her dark coat. She wondered briefly if he thought Tyradon's name would surprise or intimidate her when he was likely the one that would end up surprised. "Tyradon, huh?" She said, her tone bored and unimpressed. "If that's true, then that would make you my nephew." She paused then and watched his face for any kind of reactuion.

'How many of you are there?' Eytan asked, clearly amused by yet another member of their rather large family coming out of the woodwork.

"I don't know." Ktulu answered back. "Apparently my family has trouble not popping out bastard foals."

"So you want to join the Falls." She continued. "But what can you do? Do you fight? Steal? Build? Heal? What can you do for us that will benefit our herd?" She asked. "If you choose to fight you will answer to Ciceron and myself. You will be expected to complete patrols and spars each season. If stealth is your forte then you'd have to speak with Knox." She paused as she tried to think of who the head healer was since Resplendence had disappeared and who the new head mason was since Brisa had been promoted to lead. "If healing or building interests you then you'll have to speak to Brisa or Archibald, the herd leads."

"."

Image Credits

@Cowboy

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-14-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-19-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-23-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-30-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Brit - 09-06-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 09-06-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2016, 11:20 AM