the Rift

[OPEN] Hard to settle[Joining]

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
He watched her calmly after giving up his name, careful not to push any boundaries she, or the herd, had set here. Ears tilted forward slightly as he listened to her reply. Her voice dripped with boredom as she spoke his father's name. He felt no need to jump to the stallion's defense. Cowboy had never even met the man, so he had no idea if he had been worth defending or not. Her next words however had his eyes growing slightly wider with surprise. He had an Aunt as well as a brother and sister. A warm easy smile sprung to his face like spring grass in a time laps. His drawl had a pleasantly surprised and thrilled tone to it as he replied, "I had no idea my father had siblings. Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I doubt you want me to call you Auntie." He felt kind of awkward, she seemed to tired of having to talk with him, but he was excited to learn more about this side of his family.

Tan and blue eyes tried to catch her scarlet ones before he continued, "I'm sorry if I've stepped on any boundaries here, I've just never met anyone that knew my father." He watched her unable to not be a little hopeful, even if he didn't show it. He had to remind himself he was on a mission and family might just have to wait. During the lull he looked at his aunt, watched how she moved, and memorized her coloring along with her scent. She was beautiful, but he could easily see the deadly lean muscles stacked under her dark pelt.

Power ran in his family apparently. His ears pricked as she listened to her. His head tilted slightly as he took in every word she had to offer. He knew exactly where he wanted to go, but he paused and thought about it anyway. His drawl was determined as he gave her his answer, "I would like to follow the warriors path, but I'll help whenever and wherever I am needed." He lifted himself up proud of his power, but humbled from his inexperience. He was ready to learn and strengthen his body and mind in the ways of war. "I'll swear myself to the Falls, and work to keep the members within save." His eyes glinted reflecting his eagerness.
Talk
Words;;  397
OOC;; Sorry it took so long! @Ktulu
Cowboy
Are you gonna cowboy up or
lie there and bleed?div>

image | coding
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Messages In This Thread
Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-14-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-19-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-23-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-30-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Brit - 09-06-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 09-06-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2016, 11:20 AM