Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Her eyes narrowed and one ear tilted back at the name Auntie when it passed his lips. Roskuld had been the only one in her family that had ever called her Auntie, but that had been because Roskuld had been her only niece... at least the only one that she was close to. She had many other nieces and nephews running around thanks to Tyradon, but she hadn't gone out of her way to meet her half brother's offspring. Ktulu's immediate instinct was to tell him no, that he couldn't call her Auntie, but Eytan was quick to interrupe her thoughts and ask 'what would it hurt if he did'? "...If you want to that's fine." She finally answered

"...I've never met anyone that knew my father."

It was obvious to Ktulu that the boy was fishing for information about his father, but she remained silent on the subject. She hadn't known her half brother well enough to pass judgement on him and yet she had ... and it was unfavorable. She thought about Volterra and Nymeria, of their mother Confutatis, and she couldn't help but feel like any stallion that would mount her was sick and twisted in the head. "You'll find others here that know him." She said. "And you'll find that we have quite an ... extensive family." She said with a finality that suggested she would not delve any deeper into their shared family.

Ktulu nodded, unsurprised, when Cowboy said that he wanted to become a warrior. So many in their family had chosen that path she'd come to expect it whenever she came across them. The only exception she'd noticed had been her own daughter who had taken to crafting rather than battle. "Fine." She said. "Our warriors spar seasonally, so you should expect to be called upon for that. And you're expected to be present when warrior meetings are called." She stepped aside to allow Cowboy entrance into the Hidden Falls. "Welcome to the Hidden Falls, Cowboy."

"."

Image Credits

@Cowboy

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-14-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-19-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 06-23-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 06-30-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Brit - 09-06-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Cowboy - 09-06-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Hard to settle[Joining] - by Ktulu - 09-22-2016, 11:20 AM