the Rift

[PRIVATE] from where you are

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Your feet shifted uncomfortably after you came around to face the painted Doctor, rummy eyes focused on her gaze, but not failing to notice the woman's reaction. Your heart, already having a difficult time with the situation, wanted to drop further into your stomach at the realization that someone had done this to your friend...

Someone must have broken her spirit.

The Alysanne you had met was bubbly, excitable, ears perked and smile on her lips at any given moment. And as much as she wanted to be that Alysanne still, life had another idea. "But what… what if who I am now… Isn't someone you'd like?" Her eyes began to gloss with tears, the sun rays glinting off of the quivering liquid. Dark ears turned back, brows still pulled down over your eyes. "There's nothing in this world that could make me dislike you Alysanne."

Her soft nose reached out toward you. "I want your help Voodoo." Her skin brushed yours again, the heat flushing into your face. You breathed her in silently, dark eyes nearly sliding shut as you softly leaned into the touch. Whether you can accept it or not, you know that if this woman wanted to call you her own, you'd be the happiest man in the world. The moment could have lasted forever, but Alysanne needed to get this burden off of her shoulders.

"But I don’t know what can be done. If this is just who I am, if I’ve changed, I don’t know how to just accept that, you know?" she paused, but you knew better than to interrupt her thoughts. You could only imagine what was going on in her head, what she could be telling herself and making herself believe. We know how easily that can work on someone. "How do I know if I’m changing for the better, if I’m growing, or if I’m turning into something… twisted?" Dull eyes peered down at the earth for a brief moment, a heavy breath settling in your chest as you sifted through your brain for the right words.

"Being angry is never for the better. I.. I hate to see you upset, but I don't think you're.. well, I don't think you're headed that way either." you emphasized on "that", hoping she would connect it with the dark path she had mentioned. "It's going to be hard, but you have to learn to let it out in the right ways. And you can't bottle it up, that makes it worse." Casually we drift into your thoughts; you have finally gotten nearly full control over us, but we will always linger in the back of your mind. But why had be popped up in the first place? Anger? Fear? Loneliness? Likely all of the above, but regardless, we're here.

You can't let this happen to Aly though.

"What upsets you the most?" You ponder out loud, not looking for an exact answer, but allowing the Doctor to possibly dive deeper into her thoughts; to be able to see behind the sign that just told her "you're angry, so you're angry at the world". "That you're angry, or that you don't know how to.. work with your anger. Are you just confused?" You wanted to pick her brain for her own good. You have us to do that and to sift through your thoughts, but who does she have?

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices.'

@Alysanne

Image by Nicole-Studios @ DA
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
from where you are - by Alysanne - 06-14-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: from where you are - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: from where you are - by Alysanne - 06-15-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: from where you are - by Voodoo - 06-15-2016, 01:18 PM