the Rift

[PRIVATE] from where you are

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Truly, there was nothing in your mind that Alysanne could do to drive you away, but you could feel the wall being built around her heart, her response surely stacking it higher and higher. "How can you know that?" she squeaked, her voice small and weak. "Because you're too good of a person to let this control you." The words rushed from your mouth, rough voice still gentle, but pressed. You couldn't allow this woman to think so badly of herself; that will be half of the battle. Finally, you made the Doctor dig into her own head.

"I… I hate that I can’t control it. My sister told me that anger is natural but it never was for me." You blinked quietly, listening and watching as she finally opened up and began to explain what it felt like to her. It was odd to think that someone could go most of their lifetime without experiencing true anger. It was nearly impossible to keep a level head when you were younger, your temper shifting and swaying around like a piece of trash in rough waters. Still, you listened to Alysanne's explanations, her voice seemed distance and lost, but you took in each word seriously, worry now scribbled onto your long face. Something awful must have happened. She even said that her anger is justified, but what was it? You needed to know, not for your own selfish reasons - even though you were curious - but to be able to grasp a deeper understanding of where the anger was stemming from.

The conversation had settled into a hushed tone, but surely any living thing around the two of you could feel the emotions radiating off of each of you. After you spoke, you tilted your skull to the right, eyes still stuck on the painted woman. "I don’t understand how people live with this feeling. What is the right way to vent it?" Clenching your jaw and swallowing hard, your ears turned back slightly, the breeze that began pushing steadily off of the ocean cooling your hot face. Earthy eyes opened once more, the life reappearing on her face all at once. "Are you ever angry, Voodoo?"

You nodded your head twice, straightening back up and stretching your neck for a moment as you thought, your spine popping quietly with the movement. "Yes. I get angry. I used to always be angry. That.. Well, you probably are just as angry as I was once." You paused, taking a deep breath in order to regain your thoughts. "But I had to face my problems head on," we chuckled, catching the pun that you had not intentionally made but had nailed. "and I figured out how to control myself." If only we had a drum set.. *Bum bum, tsssss*

"I think you need to start by facing the first issue, big or small... And, I want to help, if I can. If you want."

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices.'

@Alysanne

Image by Nicole-Studios @ DA
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
from where you are - by Alysanne - 06-14-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: from where you are - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: from where you are - by Alysanne - 06-15-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: from where you are - by Voodoo - 06-15-2016, 01:18 PM