the Rift

Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin
The Clovenheart

Lochan heard the sound of a spine cracking before the tree even fell.

Maybe it was the prey instinct. Maybe it was his unique talent to always be listening, and to catch things that Ashamin himself missed. Or maybe he was starting to feel scared, because the hours when the sun was out were the hours in which he felt weakest. And in this wilderness there were predators, ancient god bones, and magic beyond his memory.

There was freedom out in the wild, but there was also danger. By the time the tree fell, Ashamin and his companions were already especially alert. The booming sound nearly set the two companions leaping out of the woods, but the Clovenheart's even temper kept them tethered to his side.

Don't worry, he soothed each companion through their bond, we're together.

And it was true that they were, so the blood and the little eye stayed. For a few moments they were still, breath caught but still loud in each other's minds. For a few more they were searching, considering every option and where to go. When they took their first steps towards the sound, they were in unison.

The distance between the fallen tree and the trio was shorter than expected, and so they arrived with enough time to hear first the mare's nicker and then the incoming stallion's kind assurance. Immediately the Clovenheart felt a surge of respect for the blood-mouthed man, for despite the quiver in his tone he'd been quick to inquire after the obviously ill-fed and poorly positioned mare.

Normally, the painted buck would have begun things a bit differently, but the mare's predicament did not leave him feeling as chatty. He tried to lock eyes with the older stallion and nodded curtly, fiercely, as if to tell him that they would be working together on this. Whatever ailed this mare, Ashamin would do help free her of it.

Already, there was some odd sort of dedication that he was beginning to simply hand out to strangers. "Lochan, Rakt!" Ashamin called out to his companions, urging them to leave their position behind him and move towards the tree that had tangled her. It was in their species and blood to do this very thing, and so they began to ram their antlers against the tree trunk, trying to shake it so the mare might be freed when the branches' grip loosened. He moved himself closer to her then, positioning his face beside and close to hers so she might be able to feel the comforting touch of his cheek if she wished—so she could see the intent in his dark eyes.

"I'm Ashamin, these are my companions. Don't worry, we're going to get you out of this." Ashamin spoke quickly but softly, and when he said "we" his gaze flitted first to his companions and then to the other unicorn stag. Whether he liked it or not, he was implicated in this duty. Ashamin moved then to walk past her, preparing to rear lowly and grab hold of the branches between his teeth so he might be able to help shake them down, but he paused and flashed a smile back to her. This wasn't life or death, but some comfort couldn't hurt.

"Oh, and miss? Welcome to Helovia."

""

Image Credits

@Eredhes @Voodoo, I realized I don't know if you guys want to be tagged or not, so I did just in case but let me know. I prefer a message on skype (j.s.n.y.)

Very excited! :)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-14-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-16-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-22-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-22-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-28-2016, 12:40 PM