Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
i'm so happy cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

Almost immediately upon your arrival, the woman developed an attitude that made your chest tight. Out of habit, you chewed on the inside of your cheek, unsure exactly of what was going on or why the antlered mare had to lash out at you with a sassy "Do I look okay?!" 'Well no, you look like a haggard, nasty bitch who could use a few meals.' one of us grumbled in your skull, irritated already with our confinement we were enduring. She pointed out that the tree had landed on her hair, and you looked down her body at her long tail. But it wasn't her lengthy tail that had been trapped underneath of the fallen tree top, but her extremely long mane. You cocked your long skull to the right, ears flipping backward to listen to Ouija emerge from the darkness and come to your side.

Mute eyes looked down at the browning fox, ears following so one listened to another stranger approach and one at the woman tangled in the rough bark and branches. "Can you help out?" you whisper down to your companion. Ouija nodded once, her big eyes failing to reach your own as she became distracted by the man with the odd horn and his cerndyr companions. Each deer was distinct in it's own way, making Ouija sigh internally; why hadn't she been born pretty and unique?

As much as she'd love to sit and pout, she had a job to do. The man with the strange horn ordered his companions to start pushing at the tree, which in their minds must have been chop at it with their antlers as hard and quick as possible. The mare with the attitude suddenly turned on the charm, waving you two off and igniting some flame between the man who called himself Ashamin and herself. She was less than impressed with the aide his companions had left, scolding them for splinters.. then turning around and throwing out a pick up line at the man with the red shoulder. Your rummy lips tightened uncomfortably and your stomach rolled, wanting to leave the scene as soon as possible. You weren't leaving a woman in such poor shape to possibly be stuck beneath nature's trap though so soon.

Reluctantly, you turned your hind quarters to the top of the log, away from the intricate antlers that jabbed away at the bark. A rough, chipped hoof pushed hard against the log, but the woman's attitude had left a sour taste in your mouth - why exhaust yourself over someone who would walk away completely unappreciative? Ouija stood by quietly, irritated and silent, brewing in her own mind over this and that - you know, young teenage problems.

Yet another man entered the scene, one who bore wings and was even larger than you in height. "Looks like my Knight in golden armor has finally arrived! Mind if I just call you mine? 'Cause damn you're fine!" 'She needs to get laid worse than you do buddy.' we laughed, mocking the woman's voice in your head enough to make a snide grin spread over your bloodied lips for a brief second. Glossy eyes rolled in your head, the whites showing behind bloodshot veins before they settled once more to glance down at the brooding fox.

The pegasus introduced himself as Lotherarius, being civil and asking if any of us had met before. Unsure of whether or not he would actually look back in your direction, you quietly shook your head from side to side. If he didn't catch it and was actually curious, he'd ask again. The man, Lotherarius, said he had hailed from the Hidden Falls, one of the few places you had never been in Helovia. Had it always been a herd land? Or had it just appeared not long after the storms? The years gone had worn on your memory.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-14-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM