Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

VOODOO && OUIJA
i'm so happy cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

The log rolled over sloppily, small branches cracking and splintering, some hanging on by the thin layer of bark. Pitch oozed out from the tree's smooth white core, bleeding onto the earth to create little yellow bubbles. You flicked your curly tail twice in hopes of losing any twigs that had embedded themselves in your hair. It happened every time you ventured through the woods, regardless of whether you'd rubbed on a tree or not; the branches love to hitch hike. Once the woman was freed from the tree's hold, she popped forward, her eyes now glued to the stubborn fox who still watched the beautiful deer-like creatures.

"And who is this little darling?" she exclaimed. Whatever this poor woman's hormones were doing must have been driving her absolutely nuts, because she was bouncing around from one emotion to another faster than a hungry pubescent teenager. "This is Ouija." you responded, ears folding backward as Ouija suddenly shifted her head toward the woman with the antlers and glared. 'Weirdo.' the fox scoffed in her mind while the mare's nose pressed down on her small skull. She wanted to reach up and bat at the stranger - mostly because of previously said attitude problems - but she knew better and instead sat quietly while the stranger touched her.

Finally, the men gave their voices another chance, both offering their herds to her. Ashamin, though having a 'home' to offer, had no specific location. You tipped your long narrow skull, listening to the unicorn vaguely explain what his herd was. Another flip switched in the woman's brain and she turned from charming and flirtatious to hostile and aggressive. Her voice raised and her posture stiffened, threats tracing her hot breath as she spoke. Her family had been murdered by wilds.. yours had been taken from you by predators. "Hey, it wasn't his family that took yours away. Did you think about that?" your voice was strong and rough, not a single stutter interrupting your sentence. Dual toned ears laid back on curly hair, empty eyes watching the mare.

Waiting for what would surely be a sassy response from the mare, you glanced over at Lotherarius, curious as to if either of these men would want someone so wishy-washy in their homes. "You're not the o-only one to deal with hardships around here ma'am."

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'

Ooc: So sorry I took so long to get back to this, work was crazy all week! Oh dog bite, Dooey's pissed. Lol. And yes, I like tags! <3

image credits
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-14-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-14-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Lotherarius - 06-15-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Eredhes - 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Glitz and Glamour [[OPEN]] - by Voodoo - 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM