the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red Rain Run

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin was undeniably a bit relieved when Seanan's voice softened. He wasn't sure if it meant Seanan was truly feeling less combative or if it meant he'd stopped paying attention, but the Clovenheart would settle for either. At that point all he wanted was to hear words from the pale stallion's lips, for the silence that settled between them did so all too comfortably. The painted buck became all too aware of the rain and the woods, the bloody look of the land that they found themselves in. Without Seanan's conversation to distract him, the stag felt a hint of something like paranoia and his mind started to wander. Wander to the mare with the baby not born, to his mistakes, and to his choice that had led him here.

Ashamin tried, at least, to remind himself that this decision was a good one. Founding this collective, bringing together other like souls, could not do harm, could it? Ashamin was trying to better the world, if only to atone for his mistakes and the moments of monstrosity that had overtaken the kindness most knew him for.

Seanan's acceptance wasn't as clear as expected, but it was one. Or... at least the Clovenheart thought it was. He smiled anyway, hoping his assumption was correct, and nodded with respect to the rose-eyed stag. His eyes reminded Ashamin of Hotaru.

"Of course, all our members come and go as they must. Welcome, Seanan. I'm glad to have one as curious as you as my ally," Ashamin said, nodding then to his companions. They in turn both cast dire looks to Seanan--looks that pledged loyalty. If Ashamin would pledge to protect Seanan, they would do the same.

Then again... maybe the white stag didn't need much protecting. The buck remembered the ferocity with which the stallion had kicked at the trees, and wondered if he brought any of that passion to the battlefield. "You know, many of us choose to study and practice the art of defense as crusaders. Given the circumstances of how we met, I'd be curious to see what you know," Ashamin said, careful not to offer his own knowledge. While it was true that he knew his fair share, he wasn't sure if Seanan was in a learning mood. The stallion was a bit, well, moody, after all.

"Would you maybe care for a spar, Seanan?"

""
ASHAMIN
The Clovenheart
image credits

I'm thinking we can go right into one from here if you want? You can go ahead and make your first post an attack and just link to this thread at the bottom and describe our current setting for the judge, no need to make a non attack post (unless you want Ashamin to make the first attack.) Or we can set it later if Seanan says no, maybe?

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Red Rain Run - by Ashamin - 06-14-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Seanan - 06-15-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Ashamin - 06-15-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Seanan - 06-15-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Ashamin - 06-16-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Seanan - 06-16-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Ashamin - 06-16-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Seanan - 06-17-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Ashamin - 06-22-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Red Rain Run - by Seanan - 06-27-2016, 03:27 PM