the Rift

She's Not a Good Loser [Temb challenge]

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

"FINE."

Her words lashed out at the behemoth stallion, golden eyes glaring up at him with unbridled grumpiness. She stomped her front right hoof, the frustration too much for her tiny body to contain. Of course, somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she was being childish, but damnit she couldn't steal anything in this place. Maybe she needed to brush up, maybe she needed to adapt, or maybe she needed to castrate a giant striped jerk.

She had decided on the latter.

Squaring her shoulders, the tiny mare looked around at her increasingly familiar surroundings - what could she say? The denizens of the World's Edge had good taste in jewelry - and noted how the trees were almost crowding her toward the Elephant King. Eyeing the fat (but handsomely fat, if she were being honest) face of her newly found enemy, Ovidius stuck her tongue out at him as she searched for the words that would spur his gigantic Highness into action.

"You caught me again, okay? Teach me a lesson, oh most-high worshipfulness, because I promise, if you don't I'm coming back for more." Golden eyes glinted with the challenge and her lips twisted in a wry mockery of a smile, "Kick my ass and you'll get a break, fail to do so and I'm coming around every chance I get."

So with that, the tiny mare bared her teeth and waited for the battle to begin.

@Tembovu

Ovidius is pissed off that she keeps getting caught by the World's Edge so she's challenging Temb to a fight bc she's a prideful idiot.

It's set in the southern part of WE where the trees are thick, day time, you have the first move, smitty bb
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
She's Not a Good Loser [Temb challenge] - by Ovidius - 06-14-2016, 07:23 PM