the Rift

[PRIVATE] Maybe I'm a different breed

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her perfect pale gold body moved north once again. The specter was taking a small break fro the duties of the Edge. She had taken on a lot of responsibility since moving up in the ranks, but she loved every second. Raeden knew she was bred to creep in the shadows and watch where no one could see her. Teal eyes flickered with the like of silver sparks glowing in the rays of sunlight. Cream hooves carried her further and further towards the cold frostbitten world of the Basin. This time the mare was not looking for her sister. It seemed when she was set out to find her it never happened. Tin gazed ahead of the two watching for anything that could be deemed dangerous. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know Ru anymore...  Green eyes flashed to the mare Don't say that... she love you Raeden shook her soft tresses and looked towards the  Basin mountains.   I know that, but I do not know my sister any more... I know her name and what she looks like. I know the old Ru, not the new one.

Saddened eyes looked to the cold ground below her pale body. She could feel the burning warm liquid start to pool in the teal oceans. What happened to them? Raeden knew she changed a lot when she came back home. She use to be selfish and the pale gold mare only cared about herself. All that has changed she was still a flirt, but Rea had more compassion in her once cold heart. There was still a stone wall that could make the mare flick a switch, but she was grown now. When the tears finally came to a stop her hooves came to a halt. They has wondered into The Steppe. It was a cold place filled with frost ; there was not an ounce of warmth here. A frozen sigh left her soft maw and the air lingered around her crown. Her eyes watched the frosted breath dissipate into clear crisp air. Readen could not help but feel like this was how all her relationships ended. Her pale gold figure glistened in the rays of the sun as she tried to push her self forward. Maybe one day she would be close to her sister again... Just maybe...

words words

OOC:: Sorry I suck but Family thread!!!! <3 feel free to post who ever you want to play with in this Brit.

Image Credits

@Ru'in @Hotaru @Romina

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-01-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Ru'in - 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 08-09-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 09-01-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Ru'in - 09-14-2016, 09:37 AM