the Rift

[PRIVATE] Maybe I'm a different breed

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Cream hooves came to a halt when she saw something moving in the distance. The creature was odd looking and her head tilted and turned watching it. Teal eyes sparked with silver flecks as her head tilted. Tin stood still narrowing his green eyes ready to attack the beast if it tried to hurt Rea. His sharpened antlers reached for the heavens above his small skull. The green life was dead and cold due the the landscape of their surroundings. The small creature looked new to this world. It had a young stature and it almost looked like Tin when he was a child. Their coats were almost very similar and their bodies were made the same way. Pale gold glistened in the rays of light shining above them. Raeden lowered her crowned skull to look at the child when she came up to them. She was very very different, and for a moment Raeden wanted to say something. Her voice was at a loss and she could not get a single word out from her mouth. A honey sweet smile trailed across her maw. She not normal Tin looked to Raeden trying not let let it show on his face. Her head shook slightly and agreed with the small companion as she looked to the child.

Her small voice chirped in the air as she stood right in front of them looking at the pair with bright orange eyes. Hello little one. Where is your mother or father? She questioned softly I am Rae from worlds edge. I am one of their Specters. Her voice was sweet and kind towards the odd looking thing in front of her. Raeden did not want to come right out and say anything, if anything she almost felt an odd connection to the little girl. Sweet tones came from the girls mouth asking Tin what his name was. The blood red deer reached out his nose to sniff the girls. Intricate antlers tilted as he slightly squealed with joy. Kind green eyes brightened as he looked to his bonded. Young tones rang out again to finally say her name and Raeden tilted her head as the girl took more interest in Tin. Shaking the cream tresses of her forelock she looked to Tin for his answer. Hello I Tin His voice rang through her ears and Raeden simply answered. He said Hello I Tin. She giggled slightly due to the companions grammar. Ask where she from. Should not be alone . Teal orbs flicked back to the young filly He wanted me to ask you ,where you are from, and you should not be alone. Tin worried about young children. Even if he might be grumpy sometimes. A chuckle rang out as she looked to her companion.

words words

OOC::

Image Credits

@Romina
@Ru'in

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-01-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Ru'in - 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 08-09-2016, 09:18 PM