the Rift

[PRIVATE] Maybe I'm a different breed

Ru'in Posts: 39
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 0 - Birdsong
Odd

Are you her brother?

I am anything she needs me to be. Wants me to be. He might have said, if he were in the business of speaking his thoughts out loud to anyone other than Romina. Instead, he ignored this question, assuming the answer would become even more obvious than it already was.

Docilely the boy stood as the cerndyr approached, muzzle extended. Ru'in's nostrils flared, but not out of anger. Instead, he merely let the small creature sniff and snort around him, doing as it pleased. Companions - and any sort of animals, really - didn't bother him. It was those that they were bonded to, who usually did.

As Ro pressed herself against him, the boy's countenance changed entirely. His ears flickered forward and his mammoth-skull twisted towards her, breathing in her scent and sliding his smooth tusks over the curve of her neck. He would allow her whatever access to his body she needed, and for whatever purpose, though it was clear that heat was what she was seeking now. The boy would have happily shaved his shaggy coat and given it to her to wear, should that have suited her needs. But as it was, having her close was always his preference.

Don't look so excited to be here. As Ro jumped away, Ru'in's flat bi-coloured stare returned to his aunt. The mutated colt merely looked at her with a mixture of disapproval and annoyance. Sarcasm had never been his strong suit, but even if he had known that was likely what his aunt was trying to convey, his expression likely wouldn't have changed much. Only Ro's whispered words softened the look on his chiseled features. He leaned backwards on his haunches slightly into a more comfortably position, and merely waited.

The longer he remained still, the more quickly his magic flowed over his body. The hard edges of his mutated form became even more rigid as the boy began to appear as though he had been carved out of stone. Only his eyes, one pale, and one rusted gold, remained full organic.

So make your siren's call
And sing all you want
I will not hear what you have to say
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-01-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 07-01-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Ru'in - 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Raeden - 08-09-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Maybe I'm a different breed - by Romina - 09-01-2016, 10:00 PM