the Rift

[OPEN] hope and memory

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
the Transcended
The silence stretched between them as the dove finished her work, carefully ensuring that the crystal was solid and the feathers secured. They were not quite perfect - if you looked, you could tell that they have been bent and tousled, shoved unceremoniously into places where they ought not have been stored - but they were quite a bit better than they had been. It brought a smile to the mare's face, particularly when Alysanne's reaction reached her ears. With everything else that was going on in her life right now, it made her swell with pride to hear her work appreciated, to know that she had done something right for a change.

She listened to the names, filing them away in her memory for future reference. If she ever came across Naerys or Artorius, she would do anything in her power to return them to their mother. "I will keep an eye out," she promised, her gaze lingering on the other mare's, a silent assurance that now there would be two more sets of eyes on the lookout. Astraeus chirped his own confirmation, bringing a smile to the ivory dove's face.

When Alysanna spoke of payment, Sohalia shook her head forcefully. Though the trinket that the other mare offered was lovely, the Transcended had not done anything for a price. She had done it because she had wanted to, because she understood what it was like to lose a child, because it was the right thing to do. Because she had wanted to remember what it was like to help someone. "I won't hear of it!" she told Alysanne. "It is my pleasure. If it brings even some small comfort to you, that is payment enough, though I thank you for your kind offer." It was nice to know that she could still make friends. "I'm afraid I should be returning home." With a smile, the mare reached out to offer her muzzle for a short goodbye. "I look forward to seeing you again, Alysanne."

"Talking."
-Astraeus.-
Sohalia
Image Credits

@Alysanne
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
hope and memory - by Alysanne - 06-15-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 06-17-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Alysanne - 06-23-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Alysanne - 07-14-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 07-15-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Alysanne - 07-16-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: hope and memory - by Sohalia - 08-06-2016, 02:25 PM