the Rift

[PRIVATE] got so much to lose

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
Everywhere I look I catch a glimpse of you
Her prior superior repeated her name as the new Glazier gazed upon the mists. A small smile creasing up the corners of her scarred lips as she turned her head to look upon his spotted face once again. He continued further, ushering a “Glass-Grow” comment that caused her to laugh softly. “Maybe it is my calling, then.” She laughed once again with a soft wink sent his direction. Her pupiless glassy gaze lingering on his face for perhaps a bit too long. But as the Glazier continued speaking of her glass creating journey, he acknowledged it.

How come your glass gets jagged?

Ears flickered in uncertainty as her gaze sought the mists once more. Why did it get jagged? She wondered. Trying to go over every little bit and piece of what could possibly make it so it was difficult for her to make something even slightly smooth. She lowered her head then, the light flickering and glinting off of the jagged piece of her horn that had been broken off in a time before this. Her glass was probably jagged because she didn’t trust any type of god. Her glass was probably jagged because when she had asked, begged even, for redemption of her sisters careless acts, she was punished. Her glass was probably jagged because she was just as jagged as a person. Not quite as broken as before, but where the cracks and breaks in her being were, they were filled with blood, darkness, and anger keeping them together.

But she wasn’t really an angry person. Not violently, anyway. She’d fight with her words if you were to offend her. Yet, she had spent so long away from everyone to make sure that no offense would come to her if she didn’t offend others.

Lifting her head, she let her haunting eyes land on Mauja once again, her smile gone aside from the scarred smile that was carved in a melancholy sickening display of faux happiness. “Either I’m not doing it right or the goddess is punishing me.” She shrugged lightly. “Ever since I left my home, I stopped putting my faith in gods.” She had every right to lose her trust with them. Every right to avoid them as much as possible, avoid dealing with them in the slightest. But here in Helovia, gifted with a god's power, she had to at least pretend. And whether or not the Goddess of the Moon knew that, she wasn't sure. She'd continue putting on the facade to save face, if for nothing else.

"Talk."
I said it was love—
and I did it for life.
Glasgow
image | coding

@Mauja sorry its all weird :c

Messages In This Thread
got so much to lose - by Glasgow - 06-16-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: got so much to lose - by Mauja - 06-18-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: got so much to lose - by Glasgow - 06-21-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: got so much to lose - by Mauja - 06-23-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: got so much to lose - by Glasgow - 06-26-2016, 02:18 PM