the Rift

[OPEN] And our hearts did beat... [acceptance]

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
TO LET MY HEART BE MOVED, TO LAUGH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
TO FIND MEANING IN EVERYDAY LIFE...
"A moment of respite would be much appreciated," cordially she speaks, taking in the explanation of Rexanna.  So, they would be willing to teach those who did not have a profession.  Zyanya did not fully understand what that meant, but it sounded promising to her.  Now, she only needed to find a path of interest to pursue.  The opportunity to learn, to grow, was more exciting than she would have guessed.

The pair of foals is addressed, and Zya thought a tour from the twins would be full of quirks and fun.  Much to her dismay, the colt slaps down the idea almost immediately.  The disappointment remains evident on her face, though a smile plasters on top, wanting to maintain a proper appearance of gratitude.  After all, Rexanna had offered the greatest gift of all - a home.  Hungrily, desperately, the pallid little girl clung to the idea of a new haven: somewhere safe, somewhere filled with wonders - the Aurora Basin.

Her lavender eyes travel back to the small colt as he addresses her directly, decisive yet almost whispered.  Perhaps, the boy wanted to avoid the watchful gaze of his mother.  Either way, Zyanya is delighted by the promise of another time.  As the foals skip away mischieviously, she realizes she had never asked their names.  The colt generously proffered the name of his sister - Kia.  Next time, she would remember to ask.  It was only polite.

"Thank you for everything, Rexanna," the girl simply says, a genuine light held in her eyes before she begins to walk easily past the Sentinels and into her new life.
""
...I wanted to be given permission.
Zyanya

ooc -- Just wrapping this up.
@Kianzo I'd love to thread with them later.  Feel free to let me know/tag her whenever you have the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And our hearts did beat... [acceptance] - by Zyanya - 06-23-2016, 05:05 PM