the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's A Jungle Out There

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

Amid pops of girlish laugher, bright and intoxicating as it rose above his ridiculously ineffective noise, Banjo’s own sense of humour began to return from the grip of maniacal desperation - she was alright, even despite her still smouldering predicament. The situation was a surreal one and Banjo couldn’t pick even one other time in his whole four years of life that he’d ever seen something so out there; so bloody unbelievable that it had robbed him of common sense. It didn’t escape his notice either that the many-tailed fox had ignited, though he was too naive to recognise it was a power of her own.

As the little canine’s bright golden fire began to dim, the sun-kissed buck began to realise just what exactly this all meant. Mind-boggling as it was to behold someone alight, burning, and all safe and sound, greater was the intrigue to follow. Adrenaline coursed with wild anticipation through the network of veins within, feeding a new enthusiasm that didn’t fall short of stupidity - “It won’t hurt you…” he repeated quizzically, trying to comprehend everything, “But if I touch it…” Foolishly his buff muzzle danced forward to prove her words wrong or right, and unfortunately the latter held true.

Long blonde whiskers swiftly shrivelled into naught but putrid stink, and so too did the fine hairs across his overzealous skin singe.

“YOWCH!”

Banjo recoiled instantly, falling pitifully back upon coiled haunches so that he might stroke the soreness away with clawed fingers and ponder his mistake. At the same time his eyes were studying her - the magic licking around her, with a growing sense of respect. “Crikey, that’s a trick alright. And not the rabbit out'v a hat sort, I tell ya.” Beneath the shock, pain, and disbelief (that doubt which was quickly drawing to an end), flickered his amusement and even though the shadows loomed deeply beneath the hat’s verandah, his face was lit enough to betray it. He laughed softly at himself in turn. Surely he could think of nothing more spectacular to fill the remainder of their night out than that.  

“There are others who can just... set themselves on fire?” he asked ignorantly, imagining both Lyanna and Ashamin who he’d met previously, similarly engulfed at any split second. What a secret to have, and he’d been none the wiser! Another chortle slipped passed his again grinning lips. Naturally the next question to fill the air around them was, “…and how to I get some!?” Imagine the mischief!

@Brisa
(I hope you don't mind him going ahead and touching, I can change it to suit!)
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
It's A Jungle Out There - by Brisa - 06-16-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Banjo - 06-21-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Brisa - 06-21-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Banjo - 06-27-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Brisa - 06-27-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: It's A Jungle Out There - by Banjo - 06-27-2016, 08:55 PM