the Rift

[PRIVATE] salt mines

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

He mimes gagging, and she huffs, mock-offended. "Yeah, well, don't tell anybody about that or your ass will be in full bloom until you're five." Either that or she'd create an electrical worm and send that up there. That would be interesting...although he might well enjoy it.

Like him, the gargoyle has no friends except for her twin. With her abrasive personality, vulgar mouth and uncanny knack of pushing people away (because she doesn't want to feel), she hardly makes for an excellent comrade. This boy, who she thought she hated, is...the closest she's come to something like that. There's similarities in them, she thinks. They're both subservient to one particular parent - although Kid, unlike Oizys, has begun the long road to breaking those chains - so they both know pain, they both know suffering. Oizys' scars are livid upon her face; Kid's are undoubtedly inside, where they're less obvious but no less painful. They both hide their emotions behind a coat of hard steel, behind brash words and bolshy arrogance, behind vulgarity and near-to-the-knuckle banter. They both ripple with untold potential; king and queen of the damned.

They are kindred spirits. It's strange for the girl to admit this, to acknowledge it, but it's true. And that's why they could be headed down a road she never anticipated when she first met him - a road towards friendship.

He concedes that her magic is so much cooler than his, and whilst she's inclined to agree (naturally - even a twisted shrew like her loves a compliment), she thinks he's doing himself down a bit. "Oh, I don't know so much - being able to put a stone through somebody's skull is pretty fucking awesome as well. Just don't try it on me, or I'll give you electric shock therapy to the dick." He might like that, too. He asks what else her magic can do, if she's controlling it, and she frowns for a moment. "I'm...sort of controlling it, but also....not? It's not like a living, sentient thing in my head that I can command, like Ker is. It's just like....an energy. An impulse. It's tiring as balls though, seriously. I can feel my strength draining." Her legs are quite wobbly, and her weak little heart is pounding valiantly in her chest to try and keep her from physically staggering.

The horse trots closer to Kid, sizzles nearby. "Touch it, I dare ya." She flashes him a dark wolf's grin. "I want to see how much it hurts. Seemed to sting a bit from what I could gather from Ker, but she's a fucking wimp, so I need a second opinion. You're a big brave boy, go on." She wiggles her brows at him.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

@Kid

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
salt mines - by Kid - 06-17-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-18-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: salt mines - by Kid - 06-18-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: salt mines - by Oizys - 06-19-2016, 11:29 AM