the Rift

[OPEN] every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest]

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

Don't worry, bitches. Help's here.

Help is in the form of the young gargoyle, galloping full-tilt towards the bramble-bashing club. She isn't going to miss out on a chance to cause some shit, and the task set to them is right up her street. Any excuse for some violence, even if it's only against some thorns, is A+ by her. Ker has decided to sit this one out; she wouldn't be a great deal of use against thorns anyway, and would only get herself hurt. She circles high above her bonded, keeping an eye out for any potential danger.

Ha, danger. Oizys laughs in the face of danger - literally, laughs in it and then probably calls it an offensive word, just for good measure. There's quite a crowd gathered, and the filly spares them all a lazy half-arsed glance before fixing her full attention on the brambles. Hmm...she doesn't have fire magic like the dude with the lantern, nor ice like the queen, but she does have her spark-creatures. If she sent one into the thicket, she could probably cause a nice little fire...

Just as she's thinking that, a hideous shriek emits from the depths of the brambles, along with a worrying warning. The gargoyle's ears pin and she hisses at the obnoxious sound, which sounds like a seal in the throes of passion, or worse. But if the gathered horses are in danger...Oizys doesn't give a rat's ringpiece about them, but she can certainly earn some brownie points by protecting their asses. "Don't worry, I got this," she says in a voice that's meant to be reassuring. She focuses, and the air alongside her sizzles. Three large wolves, made entirely of electricity, burst into life alongside her and begin to prowl around her, their crackling jaws open in sinister, silent snarls and their sightless eyes fixed on the thicket.

Two of the wolves begin to circle the gathered horses, as though protecting them; the third dives into the thicket in a haze of sparks, hungry jaws hunting for the white thing in the depths.

O I Z Y S
I'M NOT A HERO, I'M A LIAR
I'M NOT A SAVIOUR, I'M A VAMPIRE
image credits

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 06-17-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Oizys - 07-16-2016, 02:31 PM