[OPEN] every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
it was said that the blood of the stars
flowed in her veins
Crack.

I flicked a creamy ear towards the sound, furrowing my brow and pausing my grazing to listen more intently. A moment passed, and the sound continued, reverberating through the land. I snorted a smoky breath at the ground, raising my head slowly, pinning my ears as the sound drone on. It was far too close to the herd's borders for me to simply ignore it. It could have been someone simply testing out their magic, a colt being irresponsible, a filly playing a game, but oh, the chances of it being more, being a creature horrendous and volatile in nature, were as probable. Even though I held a flimsy title to my name, Captain of the Edge, I felt no calling to my duties. If the lives of my herdmates were in jeopardy, it was second nature for me to react.

So I leapt from my grazing spot, raising my wings slightly to give my bounds an extra oomph, allowing me to cover more ground faster. I needed faster, I needed to get to whatever was going on. The smells of other horses hit my senses, and my heart lurched when I recognized both my mother and the King among them. Both of them? Yeah, no, this couldn't be good.

I slowed my pace to a walk as I arrived upon the scene, in time to see a brilliant pink light die; hear the panicked voices of my herdmates, and the end of the Icebound's aberrant speech. I snorted a smoky breath of disapproval as I walked up to her side that wasn't occupied by the Elephant King. I offered a smile to Edgar, before hardening my gaze and moving it back to my mother. I doubted my mother would lose, but it was far too dangerous of a prospect when she didn't even know what she was up again yet.

"I can't let you do that," I stated firmly through ebony tendrils of my breath and with a flick of my pale tail. And then a smirk, my pale amber gaze glimmered as I rose to my full height. "Not alone," I added, moving my gaze to that of the thicket, and whatever monstrosity lurked within it's brambles.

only @Elsa was addressed directly :D

/ image
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Elsa - 06-17-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: every rose has its thorn [Herd Quest] - by Auriel - 07-22-2016, 04:33 PM