the Rift

[OPEN] Of Earth and Folly born

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel

The strangeness continues to unravel around her as her hello is answered by nobody inside the cave but some grown up from the outside. Tucking her tail close to her body for comfort she spins around to find the strangest creature she had ever seen. She wasn't sure if it was close enough to call it a horse but there was definitely something wrong with this one. Wide eyes stare at the stranger with disbelief before more hoofbeats sound the alarm of yet another approaching from behind her dividing her attention. These footsteps were much quieter than those the grown up had made which put her a little more at ease figuring that whoever it was must be smaller. Keeping her feet planted towards the funny looking one her head turns to find another filly emerging from the cavern. Pricking her ears towards the new girl she relaxes a little being around someone her age, or at least someone close to it.

Listening to the filly's words she can't help but giggle at her initial reaction to the stallion behind her. She was in fact wondering much the same thing but was too dumbfounded by the strange appearance to say anything. Silver blue eyes slowly turn back to find the attire of the male that is in question. "My name is Hera, or at least thats what my mama called me." She replied softly still a little shy to be around strangers especially in this strange place where nothing was known to her.

Relaxing her posture a little bit she drew her legs underneath her once more instead of them being at awkward angles like before. Flicking her tail the small charms of her bracelet jingled softly as they bumped into each other along the bangle. Scanning her eyes over the strange horse like creature she wondered where she could get neat things like what he wore maybe she could get one similar she mused silently to herself.

Hera Speaks

•• TAGS: @Banjo , @Hollow •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
Of Earth and Folly born - by Hollow - 06-18-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Of Earth and Folly born - by Hera - 06-19-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Of Earth and Folly born - by Banjo - 06-23-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Of Earth and Folly born - by Hollow - 07-10-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Of Earth and Folly born - by Hera - 07-15-2016, 10:45 PM