the Rift

[open] Come A Little Bit Closer

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi

Which way was it to the Dragons Throat? South—then what?

She ended up in the Threshold in the end, as usual; she procrastinated delving into the unknown. She knew it was near the Veins, she’d been to the Veins, and it probably wasn’t that difficult, she was most likely being lazy. The scholar sighed at her lack discipline, like being addicted to the juiciest grasses, she was addicted to plucking fresh faces from the claiming forests. As she strolled through she watched as the birds hurried back with worms to feed tiny mouths and listened to the gentle noises of the woodland. It was peaceful, nice even; maybe that was why she kept coming back here, not only for the unknowing strangers who blundered in.

The sound of voices dragged her from the place she was admiring to another, where the scents of both familiar and strange fill her nostrils. Another had stumbled across Helovia and she was late to greet him, there were others quicker to pounce. Dacianna emerged from behind a cluster of bushes and into the small group of gathered who came to admire the new guy in town.

“Hello” she chimed into the conversation, eying the stranger with a calculating gaze—he was bay and spotty with alluring purple eyes. They were around the same height and he spoke in a manner no stranger should speak in a land he had never been to. Yet, Dacianna held back her distaste from her features, allowing the benefit of the doubt, maybe his past had made him this way.

A smaller dun mare also lingered near him; one she recognised from being here before and the other was a hybrid whom Dacianna had never met.

“You, Shard the Scholar began, brightly, cutting straight to the point lest she lose her target by mincing her words, answering his question what do you want from me? She paused a moment to try grab his attention, wondering how she would be received by the rest gathered and if the stranger had realised what was going on. It was always a little awkward jumping into conversations, but Dacianna held the Worlds Edge at heart and plunged into it with determination. “Welcome to Helovia, I’m Dacianna here looking for workers, I offer a home in return” she suggested. Perhaps she was too bold, perhaps he would not appreciate her interruption or perhaps he was just a passer by, but the scholar didn’t want a single chance to pass by.

guilty party crasher :S welcome to Helovia Ink! <3

Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
[open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Shard - 06-18-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Colt - 06-18-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Shard - 06-19-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Rhea - 06-19-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: [open] Come A Little Bit Closer - by Dacianna - 06-20-2016, 02:53 PM