the Rift

[OPEN] Splash me with Stars

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

So Brisa is to be his second ruler, now. Knox considers this a blessing.

She is exactly what he wants. She is quiet and kind. She does not ask him questions, and she is here, and for the herd. As unexpected as it may be, Knox does value family to some extent. To have a ruler like her beside his brother is both his preference and a boon to the Hidden Falls. Under her he expects to continue as he always has, but perhaps with a bit more sway. And this, he thinks, could be interesting.

He wanders the world now in Cem's heavy body, because that is the figure that Brisa knows. Knox wants her to see him as intimidation—as an ancient figure dressed in the trappings of wizened annihilation. In this old, massive white pillar of a form, he is all of these things.

Knox's body does not sway, because Cem is not one to toss his hips. He walks in a straight line, cutting through the territory like a controlled burn. When he sees her, his Czarina, he nods with a quiet respect and exhales her name.

"Brisa. A pleasure to see you again, particularly under the auspicious circumstances of your promotion," Cem growls out, not managing to sound quite friendly even now. "You will serve the herd well," he adds, more polite or talkative than usual.

It's then that he notices another, dark young mare. He steps closer to the water and her figure, lowering his head to inhale her scent. "And who might you be, other than new to these falls?"

""

K N O X

@Vu sorry for my delay

Messages In This Thread
Splash me with Stars - by Vu - 06-18-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Brisa - 06-19-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Knox - 06-28-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Vu - 07-06-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Brisa - 07-06-2016, 08:05 PM