[OPEN] Splash me with Stars

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

Taking the time for her blue eyes to slip over the delicate figure of the newcomer before her, her expression softens. Nothing about this girl seems to pose a threat, all is good and well tonight in the Falls. Footsteps once again catch her attention as she turns her head to find a familiar towering stallion headed in their direction. She had only met this stranger once but she remembered it well, a dagger was what he had wanted and that was exactly what she had made for him well a handle to be more specific. From her recollection things had turned out well but the one thing that remained that night when they had parted ways was the lack of a name. As mysterious as ever the stallion still presents himself just as he had before without his own title. His words turn a smile to her face as she formally greets him with a pleasurable nod but she couldn't help but wonder how he had found out about her promotion when it had only been a week or so since it had happened. Had Archibald spoke to the stranger? How many others knew of this information?

"I appreciate your vote of confidence, thank you." She replies graciously before turning to meet the mare's words head on. Vu, a rather simple name she muses silently tucking it away for future reference. Hearing one of the herds warriors names mentioned she nodded in appreciation. If Archibald trusted these select few to intake members from the threshold and surrounding lands she would as well for they did need the influx of new faces into their family. "No, please stay." She instructs gently, reaching her nose out to the dark mare in greeting.

"You are more than welcome to stay here in the Falls just as Ciceron said. Welcome." Hikari yipped softly as if to agree with her making her laugh at the humor in it. "As it has been told, I am Brisa Czarina of the Hidden Falls and this here is my companion Hikari." Looking between the pair she smiled hoping that somewhere along the way she might actually learn the stallion's name so she could stop referring to him as the mysterious one.

"Brisa Speaks.""Hikari Speaks."
notes;
tag; @Vu , @Knox  
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Splash me with Stars - by Vu - 06-18-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Brisa - 06-19-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Knox - 06-28-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Vu - 07-06-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Splash me with Stars - by Brisa - 07-06-2016, 08:05 PM