the Rift

[OPEN] What kills you '

Aquila Posts: 95
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Craonos :: Common Narwhal Leviathan :: Boil smitty
Aquila
Her lean, plated body tenses as he takes another step towards her. Not because she feels threatened, but because she is forever ready to attack. Her bright, unblinking eyes of aqua and yellow sharpen on the man and all his soft, fleshy points. Helovians, these land-dwellers, were so… soft. Even the battle-hardened ones. Her thoughts turn to the dark, skulled demon she had battled. Even though he had soundly beat her, his soft skin and flesh and carved easily beneath her teeth and bladed horn.

Her face-fins flare out once, in an habitual movement to warn the man out of her space. She was not one for touching. She did not like other near her. She preferred a large range of singularity, with no one in her vicinity. Her stare follows the stoop of his neck, and then she blinks once as the snake she sought to cleave in half slithers up his face, leaving a trail of dark blood in its wake. The red with vibrant against his silver forehead, a morbid baptism marking his skin.

She snorts at his denial of killing. It is not derision, merely dismissal. He would not be able to provide for an Akvian family, then. Nor would he protect the city. Thus, to the mare, he was not useful. He fit no purpose, instead deflecting her warrior-attentions onto the warriors of the Dragon’s Throat. Her ridged brows twitch along with her tail, a low rattle filling the air for a few moments, before she answers him, “I have been to the Dragon’s Throat’s beaches. It surrounded by the sea.” Her throaty voice is almost wistful, but returns to it’s harsh and no-nonsense words with the next sentence, “But I do not seek a fight, now. I seek to patrol.” And, with a slight jerk of her scaled, striped jaw, she turns to continue across the Meadow.
"... in a single day and night of misfortune, the island of Atlantis disappeared into the depths of the sea."
credit

I just wanted to wrap this up, since Caneo is AA'ed <3

Please tag Aquila in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
What kills you ' - by Caneo - 06-19-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: What kills you ' - by Aquila - 06-19-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: What kills you ' - by Caneo - 06-23-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: What kills you ' - by Aquila - 07-14-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: What kills you ' - by Caneo - 07-24-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: What kills you ' - by Aquila - 09-10-2016, 10:56 PM