the Rift

Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
Her children had been too much of a handful. And just like before when she had Rein, she often found herself missing the solitude of adventures and the mere encounters in the Threshold. So the Thief had left the mirror twins in the capable hands of Johnny and his own daughter in the attempts at an escape. It was successful, however, making a break for it in the Basin’s borders before the colt and filly even opened an eye. It was relieving, but she knew the anger that would reside in Kianzo upon her arrival. For now, she would enjoy it while she could. She would pay the consequences at a later date.

It had been raining, and Rexanna was soaked to the bone. Marembo, her polecat companion sat comfortably along her back equally as wet. He was absolutely miserable, but happy to at least seep some of the warmth from the Thief’s back as they went. Rexanna wasn’t that much happier at the idea either, she hated being covered in rain. She hated the mud that would stick itself to her ashen dipped legs. She hated the way the rain made her creamy pelt a strange mix of opalescent hues. And she especially hated how it turned her bright gold rump to a darkened tan. The only thing that ever stayed the same when she was like this were the exotic lines that adorned her face, as well as the golden chains that covered her body. They dripped with the gathering of rainwater, but they never lost their sheen. For that, she was at least a little bit happy.

But as she made her way through the Threshold, her and Marembo both using their senses to see if there was anyone nearby, she was able to smell the faint hint at a smell she hadn’t encountered before. And so she did what every creature would have done. Investigate. Upon approaching, following the smell closely, she stepped out of the clearing and set her oceanic gaze upon the creature at the source. While she usually ended up encountering giant beasts, this one was rather small. She found her eyesight drifting lower to seek out the emerald eyes of the newcomer.

Hello. Welcome to Helovia.” Her voice was gentle and she placed a wide smile on her cream lips. “I’m Rexanna from the Aurora Basin.” Dipping her head in greeting, she stepped a bit closer. Her polecat companion sitting up on her withers to gaze at the stallion before her. “Who might you be?

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Jacob :D I'm so excited!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Jacob - 06-19-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Rexanna - 06-19-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Jacob - 06-19-2016, 06:22 PM