the Rift

Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
As she moved closer to the stallion, he seemed to step away. So the Thief halted her steps, oceanic gaze seeking his out as her smile stayed on her lips. She could understand that the stallion perhaps might not want someone invading his space. She, too, felt similarly as she entered Helovia; uncertain if enemies of hers laid beyond the borders just waiting to snatch her up. But like those that had welcomed her, she offered this chocolate stallion a smile and the gentleness of her nature in his very own welcoming, despite the torrential rainstorm that had happened upon them during this Birdsong.

But her ivory ears tipped toward the creature as he spoke, his words reaching her ears and filing them away for later. “It’s a pleasure, Jake.” Her voice reached out soothingly, listening as he continued on. There was something about this Jake that seemed rather familiar, in a strange way. Push the idea away, she nodded briefly. “There’s an outcrop near here I can take you to, so we both can dry off? Unless you would like me to take you to the Basin. It won’t be raining there, but it will be cold. If that wouldn’t bother you?” Tilting her head slightly, her mane moved with - sticking to her neck and withers as her soaked polecat gazed up with hopeful eyes. Perhaps he would come home with them, and in turn they could get out of the rain.

It was something that Rexanna wasn’t quite used to, since she had spent so much time away from the Threshold. She had been trying to place the right words together, to string them in a way that would convince those to join her on her adventure home. It was a bit of a trek to get there, but it was worth it at the end. At least she hoped others thought it to be worth it as well. She had been enjoying it, despite the never ending chill that grew within her bones. But she knew many that enjoyed it far more, with Johnny and Jellybean coming to the forefront of her mind. How the creature could be full of cheer and happiness even in a situation like this one baffled her. She knew Johnny well enough that he didn't have an ounce of angst in any of his peppermint body, and it was something she envied deep within her chest.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Jacob eee :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Jacob - 06-19-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Jacob - 06-19-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Chocolate Rain [Aurora Basin/Open] - by Rexanna - 06-19-2016, 07:57 PM