Sparrow
T
R
I
S
T
A
N
As it turned out, he must have the worst of luck. Brisa, despite her kindred tone and lovely smiles had no salve on her, but before he could dwell on the fact that he'd have to suffer a bit more until he could get home to Romani and Destrier, the ivory lady continued to speak with her soft, lulling voice.

She knew of something else that might help? Immediately the young Prince was intrigued, curiosity getting the best of him, small ears perked forward to listen with rapt attention. What could it be if not salve, water, or other herbal medicines?

"You do?" He questioned innocently, turquoise eyes growing wide as he stared at the white lady. "What is it?" Just as before, Brisa went on, confidently stating that magic might be able to help his eye. Magic? True, genuine magic?

Destrier knew magic, Tristan thought. His father could choke the breath out of his foes with special fire magic, and Merlin and Suli both had magic, as did Kasai. Magic, as whole, was not a foreign concept for the young sooty colt, but having it used on him? To heal his stupid eye? For a moment the Prince stood stock-still, the only movement the occasional blink of his eyes and the swish of his ombre tail, before a slow but elated smile lit up his face.

"Yeah!" And here, he positively bounced where he stood, long, lanky legs swaying as his tiny body twisted and jerked, hooves unconsciously pawing at the earth in genuine excitement. All of this made him forget his manners, and perhaps Romani would be displeased of him acting so foolishly in the company of such a lovely lady as Brisa, but... But magic! True magic! Magic that might be able to help his eye! Would it fix it? Or just make the itchy pain stop for awhile? Tristan had no way of knowing, but that was alright.

He was young, eager, and gullible, and if Brisa believed that magic could help, then who was he to argue her statement? Besides, the pale mistress seemed like such a lovely woman, that it was hard not to trust her.

It was only then that the buckskin youth stood still once more, lips quivering with anticipation. "What do I do? Do I just have to stand here, Miss Brisa? I can stand real still." And for emphasis, did just that, going so far as to hold his breath within his tiny chest.

Image Credit

@Brisa <3
What is that quest that pulls me onward?
My heart is full when you are by my side.

*Please Tag Tristan in All Posts!*

Messages In This Thread
Pieces of the Puzzle - by Brisa - 06-19-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Tristan - 06-24-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Brisa - 06-26-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Tristan - 07-09-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Brisa - 07-12-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Pieces of the Puzzle - by Tristan - 07-25-2016, 05:25 PM