the Rift

[OPEN] I've crept into this corner of grief

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
TO LET MY HEART BE MOVED, TO LAUGH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
TO FIND MEANING IN EVERYDAY LIFE...
The shock and awe carries her still, unable to quite come to terms with the current reality.  Zyanya's homeland existed as a land absent of magic.  Unlike the exciting world of Helovia, the hills and valleys were quiet - except for the raging of the civil war currently enveloping the land.  Still, the thrill of new experiences lifts the shy girl's spirit, hoping to one day learn more about the arcane arts held by so many here.

When the newcomer accepts Lena's offer to enter the Basin, the pallid maiden finds a smile on her face.  Relief is evident in her posture, even as a quivering begins to loose dust and grime from her violet coat.  Worry knits creases into Zya's brow, the concern for this girl overcoming the stupor of the magical grip on her mind.  Leaning her body and face gently toward the mare, she begins to realize how disadvantaged she is by the height difference.  The top of her shoulder barely reaching up to the bottom of the silent girl, but such is common here in Helovia.  A land of giants, both in their fantastical powers and build.

Offering support but, perhaps more importantly, offering to share body warmth in the frozen land of the North, Zya keeps close.  Whether the dirt sullies her pristine coat or not, she would not deny offering aid to this fragile mare.  Besides, even for all her natural beauty, Zyanya had never been a vain creature.

Relief washes over the small, porcelain doll as the concern of an injury is laid to rest.  Exhaustion, indeed, could be a very powerful opponent.  Turning a mare of vibrancy into a dusty and dirty mongrel on a doorstep - the thought sends a small shiver down her spine.  "Sielu," she repeats, a quiet voice matching her dainty appearance.  Before they begin walking a sound, sublime to her senses, fills the silence in her mind.  The tones are sweeter than honey, brighter than any sunshine, and create within her heart a deep peace.

Lavender eyes widen when she realizes where the chords originate from - the most lovely Lena, the Time Doctor.
The Songbird.

They walk, but Zya's head floats above in the clouds.
To hold magic, she thinks, what an incredible thing it can be.
""
...I wanted to be given permission.
Zyanya

@Sielu & @Lena
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
I've crept into this corner of grief - by Sielu - 06-20-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: I've crept into this corner of grief - by Zyanya - 07-07-2016, 06:04 PM