the Rift

[PRIVATE] sunshine and ghosts

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She wore her scars as her best attire.
Breathing gently into tiny puffs of smoke, Rexanna watched her surroundings with a careful eye. She made sure to keep her gaze retreating back to the mouth of her cave, making sure that there wouldn’t be any extra company for this impromptu meeting. As her gaze returned to survey the ivory blanket of her home before her, a familiar shadow moved across, breaking the serenity found within the gentleness of the way the snow had gathered and moved. Her Lord had come to her call, his words reaching her ears before he came to a stop not that far from her.

Typically, Rexanna would be nervous. She would be wanting to make sure she was doing a correct job, that she had a comfort in knowing she had a home to come back to whenever she wanted. This time, it was different though. She didn’t worry about doing a good job. She didn’t worry about how her Lord would think of her. She didn’t worry about anything other than the wellbeing of her home. So instead of looking upon the Reaper with an almost frightened look in her eye, she shifted her weight and stood tall. Her oceanic gaze sought the ice that was Deimos’ as she inhaled gently to speak her response.

The Basin seems… Barren as of late. I haven’t been around much, I’ve been seeking out information elsewhere. Yet, every time I arrive, it seems more and more of those that make up our home are leaving.” She began, her lips finding a slight frown. “An idea came to me, of trying to recruit more in a more… interesting fashion. Last year, the Falls hosted a Winter Wonderland - opening up their home for those from other herds or outcasts to come and participate.” Her voice was strong, determined, not faltering in the slightest. “My idea is to host one here. To show other herds and outcasts that it isn’t so terrible to live in the North with the cold. We have the aurora every night. What if we were to do a type of festival, one where everyone can come and watch the event. Invite our allies to join us, invite their children to play with our own. Let us interact with them in a way that we might be able to grow our numbers.” She paused, her tail flicking against her hocks as she let the silence grow between them in the hopes that he might take her idea well.  

I want the Basin to be as lively as it was when I first came here.” She admitted, lowering her head slightly. Remembering the herd meeting after she had just arrived and how many faces that had been there vanished.

"Talk."
a stunning dress—
made of hellfire.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Deimos <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-21-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Deimos - 06-21-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-21-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Deimos - 06-24-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-25-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Deimos - 06-27-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: sunshine and ghosts - by Rexanna - 06-27-2016, 10:23 PM