the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Can See Clearly Now

Eliaren Posts: 9
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 Hands :: 3 Years
Fray

Eliaren

It was a peculiar thing, to be there in that moment. If that even made any sense at all. Because she would be in every moment until the day her heart stopped beating. But at present, it was beating hard. Nothing made sense these days anyway. For example, why was she here with this striking beast that she had only just met? It made hardly any sense, when she contemplated it. She was supposed to be alone, wandering, fending off whatever dangers came at her - and of those, there were many. Danger, it was everywhere. Eli was not one to put herself at risk, to embrace the unknown with open arms, to walk where she could not see the ground beneath her. However, in this tiny fraction of her life, it seemed right. There was no running, no hiding. Perhaps she wasn't thinking straight at all. There were so many places she could go wrong, and yet, she kept swimming even though the emptiness below her was vast and dark and unknown.

Mauja swam around her. His limbs has slowed a bit now, and she supposed he was growing tired. She was, too. Not only from swimming in the pond, sustaining her great weight in the water with the kicking of her dainty legs, but from the many miles they had carried her on land in order to get to this place. Eliaren was relieved that they had brought her here. "Which is strange, seeing as I live—in the lands just north of here. And," She listened, careful not to seem too intrigued. Dark, seal-tipped ears flicked lightly atop Eliaren's skull as her gaze narrowed momentarily upon the gentleman. Where did he come from? What was this home of his like? She allowed her mind to wander and to fall into a euphoric state."I've got some mixed—memories of this place. Plus—you never know what you'll—run into."

"I'm glad I ran into you, Mauja." she winked at him dramatically before letting a precarious laugh fall from her lips in a heated wave.

With tender strokes, the umber toned female carefully made her way through the reflecting pool of water. Droplets of the flying water, kicked up by the movement of hooves, scattered across her face. She was in up to the middle of her neck, spray soaking the flushed hues that surrounded her body. Shifting her ruby stare, Eli eyed the stallion beside her with a silent amusement. A feeling of lightheartedness enveloped her soul, and now, with its warm embrace cradling her, she refused to let it go. Everywhere and all at once was the inevitable pleasure that came with swimming on a sunny day. It was as if the world was spinning a million times faster. Everything around her seemed to move. Everything was alive. A place of happiness where almost anything and everything seemed possible (it was so far, far away from that).

He came closer behind her, not close enough to be kicked, only close enough. And she let him. She turned her head to look at Mauja, pivoting her body just so with a charming and dignified grace, rosy tresses of her hair trailing being her on the surface.

@Mauja
No worries!! Sorry this post is crap, my brain is fried(*_*)

Messages In This Thread
I Can See Clearly Now - by Eliaren - 06-22-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Mauja - 06-23-2016, 06:47 AM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Eliaren - 06-24-2016, 01:13 AM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Mauja - 06-24-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Eliaren - 06-24-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Mauja - 06-26-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Eliaren - 06-28-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Mauja - 06-29-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Eliaren - 06-30-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Mauja - 07-01-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: I Can See Clearly Now - by Eliaren - 07-04-2016, 02:02 AM