the Rift

[PRIVATE] Masticating on Mosses and Memories

Hasovir Posts: 12
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 10
nunu
With her plush outreached in concern, Hasovir felt the dying words of the voice dissipate in a way that had never occurred before. Her words felt genuine and again the sense of safety engulfed the stallion’s rough exterior, a curve in his lips as he replied to her last question, “Migraines…often times it is just one hard knock and then nothing.” Then the unicorn sought out her nose, a light encounter against his own as a way of saying, ‘thank you for caring.’ Small prickles of exhilaration rushed over his whole frame from the mare’s velvets – as if a match was ignited in the darker caves. Her reply of why she was beneath the surface still remained out there, Hasovir thought this over momentarily while still soaking up her goddess-like presence. His lion’s tail leisurely swept from left to right, a habit developed as a child when he was thinking. Hasovir looked into her orbits, this time her forelock saving him from getting lost in her essence yet again. “I cannot imagine a home as magical as this one. Quite unlike my homelands.” He took another moment to glimpse around the cave’s room; the succulents that seemed to pulsate beneath the cyan glow and the clear stream that slithered through them ever so effortlessly, all to end up back at Katerina’s striking form.

“I beg I am not being too forward by saying this,” he looked shyly at her, hiding his coy smile as if he were an adolescent yet again, “but I love my name on your tongue.” The coy smile turned slightly devilish, he could not help but tell her and for a brief moment he wanted to tell her everything. Where he was from, what he did, how he got here, how he feels, the voices, their noises, the guilt, the remorse, the pain and frustration and then nothing at all. His emotions were always a place of whirlwind qualities and this new acquaintance had the sheer power, the utter force to make Hasovir drop his guard completely. His brain jutted him to a stop – the voices silent but in his logic he knew he could not just trust anyone, no matter how they made him feel. “To answer your earlier question, the language is Swahili.” Her interest in culture shocked him. ’A vixen with depth and beauty? Unlike any other…’ he mingled in his thoughts before remembering that is where the voices lived. Interested in her now more than ever, he asked, “What have you studied in the past, Katerina?” her name triggered another loving crawl down his spine.

‘Thisss issssn’t real!’ another hard sting against his skull – this time he managed to avoid cringing in front of the beautiful maiden. All at once they barged in, one voice after another: the raspy one who knew his buttons being cut off by the loudest one, the one who always hissed snickering with the one who laughs maliciously. Hasovir was close to an overload when he caught sight of Katerina’s constellation markings again, all at once his mind was empty. He smelt chamomile and the dampened mushrooms’ soil, he drank in the scent of Katerina’s fragrance, her constellation markings soothing his aching brainpan. “Katerina,” his tone cracking in the third syllable of her title, yet sounding like he meant to do it anyways, “My migraines seem to dissolve when I stare into your markings…when I was young, I – I would,” glancing down at his split hooves he felt juvenile again, self-indulgent almost; this lovesick pressure impounding on his heart, he could feel his cheeks becoming flushed. “Well, it isn’t important.” he chuckled at himself and made eye contact with her again, hoping his stare was a delicate as it felt. He only wanted to be gentle with her and so cautiously he took a step forward, hoping that if he got closer the voices might leave forever.

@KATERINA <3

ooc: sorry I am so late to reply! I was transitioning into a new job but I am good to go :)
Please tag Hasovir in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Masticating on Mosses and Memories - by Hasovir - 06-23-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Masticating on Mosses and Memories - by Hasovir - 09-14-2016, 02:51 PM