the Rift

Love me not (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
He had followed Ktulu to assure her safe return into the throat. They parted ways and Midas turned to greet a bright morning sun face first. Tired gaze turned to avoid the shine full force; he couldn’t help but smile a little at the recent victory. Quest was complete and now he had armor; first instinct was to test the weight. Shoulders flexed the heavy collar along his neck; it was going to take some getting used to. ‘Wouldn’t Cera be surprised?’ He pondered with rising glee.

Joy fell away as pressing conscience turned thoughts back to pitiful and joyless company. It wasn’t that he was forgetful about the creature that followed, Midas found it overwhelmingly sad to see such blatant misery. Gazing backwards with sympathetic eyes he uttered softy, “Not much further,” the avian equine hadn’t a clue if the miserable pet could even understand him.

Realizing that it would be cruel to force the beast to travel any further he craned neck and summoned a roaring cry from the pits in his throat. Requesting a particular mare toward his direction, “I’m here, and need help,” it sang. Slowly his voice died out, the bray still echoing in the near distance. He was sure she would hear the distress in his vocal and come forth. They really weren’t that far from the oasis.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Love me not (CLOSED) - by Midas - 10-20-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Onni - 11-02-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Cera - 11-04-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Love me not (Pyr, Onni, Cera, open) - by Alex - 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM