the Rift

i'll tell you i've changed

Pythia Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 2 years (birdsong)
scarf
Calls me Queen, Calls me Mercy

there is a darkness in the forest that just feels so lonely. what took you here, you think? what compelled you to walk through these gates and lose the only friend you truly loved? there is a heaviness in the air like its about to rain, and you think dismally that it would be appropriate: nothing could really get worse.

except, well, it could.

there is a jovial sound that bounces off the trees and surrounds you, a lone figure trapped in stranger territory. "a sheep or two, or a kangaroo.." you shy away at first, determined to hide yourself from any manner of danger that could possibly come at you. "cooeee... who goes there?!?" there is a cringe you didn't know would pass across your features, but you look in the direction of the voice anyway.

what is that?

the animal before you is tall, saturated from head to toe in a tawny coat. it's face and body resemble that of a horse, but the legs are wrong.. all wrong, and you guffaw at it's claws. "h-hello." you stutter fitfully, and for once you are actually scared. where have you stumbled on, that creatures mutate and shift like they know no boundaries of biology? "i don't mean to be rude, sir, but what are you?"

"greetings... welcome to helovia. i am mauja." your attention shifts to the direction of the second voice, the softness of his words distracting you from your momentary curiosity. there is a thought that crosses your mind briefly, as you stare wide eyed, that perhaps you look ridiculous to them: plain, blood red. you have no horn on your brow, or outstanding features. but this mythical creatures (fairytales you had thought, just books or tales spun over time). but everything had some ounce of truth, you would guess. "i am pythia." you offer them both your name. as if they wouldn't accept it for truth, and you would be stranded at the mercy of their care. "what is this place?" it has to be more than just a name.

Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you i've changed - by Pythia - 06-27-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Banjo - 06-27-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Mauja - 07-06-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Pythia - 07-11-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Banjo - 07-16-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Mauja - 07-16-2016, 11:18 AM