the Rift

i'll tell you i've changed
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
like breaking diamonds with your hands
He couldn't help but be the way he was, though making others vomit certainly wasn't on his agenda—so perhaps it was fortunate for his easily confused mind that the horsaroo kept the contents of his stomach to himself.

Blissfully unaware of the contrasting image he was presenting in Hlutur's mind (Banjo, you idiot, Banjo—) he let most of his attention linger on Pythia. Once, he would have chided himself for such a thing, for so blatantly narrowing the scope of his world to such slimness.

But some days, these days, he simply didn't have the energy to care about everything. He listened, he thought, he watched, he saw, but after a mere few hours of patrolling the Threshold his mind turned sluggish and even the most simple logic eluded him unless he thought really hard about it. Just because his gaze lingered on Pythia didn't mean he wanted to shut the rest of his company out; he was just trying to save his own sanity. He couldn't be who he had been anymore.

He had to.. well, make do with what he had. Be who he could be, without breaking under the pressure of the world .. under the pressure of himself.

Banjo answered her question, though what kind of question it was—and what kind of answer—he didn't really know. What is this place—what place? And is this just the threshold, or is it something more? Was it what she wanted to know? His gaze had drifted onto the quirky horsaroo, and, absent-mindedly, he nodded. "Helovia is.. a vast, magical land, split into four kingdoms, with wild lands in between. I represent the World's Edge. The others are the Aurora Basin, the Hidden Falls, and the Dragon's Throat." He shrugged slightly, white tail flicking once. "What brings you here, Pythia?"

And what do you want from your future?

[ @Pythia ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you i've changed - by Pythia - 06-27-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Banjo - 06-27-2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Mauja - 07-06-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Pythia - 07-11-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Banjo - 07-16-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: i'll tell you i've changed - by Mauja - 07-16-2016, 11:18 AM