the Rift

[OPEN] Fallen Crowns[Joining]

Zailah Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4
ShadowMare

Zailah
she is more noxious than the viper, or the fire itself

I am greeted just as I had hoped, a king, he says and instantly I am analyzing him. If this man was a king, I would be able to have a better peek into the government of Helovia. I knew how to rule, I had done it successfully once-- until this world's gods decided to fuck up everything to my downfall. It seemed that his land wasn't in any chaos, being that the head of it all had the time to linger around the borders at a time in which monsters roamed. So my interest in the world's edge as he called it raised significantly. After all, if I am to be something in this place, I shalln't commit my loyalty to a place in which would merely be a waste of my time. I was too valuable for that. 

He asks of what I seek, a hard question indeed, because I seek lots. It wasn't necessary to ramble on about though, this wasn't my domain, I had no voice, no power. Even I had to recognize the lines that aren't mine to cross, I had raised my kingdom on a respect basis and even here, when I owed nothing to this threshold or this man, I would respect the authority that he claimed. 

"Well, tembovu-"I started my voice of silks and lures, slithering off my tongue, I knew it wasn't necessary to say his name, but I like the taste of exotic names and the King's name rolled off my tongue with ease, to my satisfaction. "I am Zailah, I once ruled in a place that you know of as the rift. I seek purpose and homing." I say then, my voice still holds the taints of a vixen, something I will never change, but I do make sure to ease the wickedness of my exterior with a serious and genuine tone. 

I hadn't noticed until I allowed my eyes to sweep over the king's cream and brown massive and extremely handsome, might I add, frame that there was someone else with us. Looking down, my blush eyes light up in great joy as a rubbery creature nears me. I do not like children, but I rather enjoy the company of companions. Their innocence was so attractive, it almost made my lack of it not so bad. I lower my head, my onyx lips curling up along with the smile already painted upon my face, What might your name be little one? I asked, turning my attention back to Tembovu, allowing the animal to touch my skin if it so wished. It must not be everyday that a pink woman passes by. 

OCC: good god is it hard playing an extremely vain character @Tembovu

talk talk talk

TheArtlex

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Zailah - 06-27-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Tembovu - 06-30-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Zailah - 08-07-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Fallen Crowns[Joining] - by Tembovu - 08-30-2016, 10:06 PM