the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh Simple Son

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

After the sudden appearance of the mare and the stallion, we had tried to slip away the moment my magic stopped lighting me up. I wanted to remain in the Falls without everyone knowing. My Father was not around to tell who I am, and that he had invited me... I am still unsure if anyone else from when I had bonded to Arwen had allowed me to stay... But yet here I am. I've made my 'home' of sorts near one of the waterfalls. It seems safe enough. It is there I return.

"Boy, are you out there?" Awe crap. Maybe my acceptance is short lived. Arwen looks to me, waiting to see if I run away or not I guess. "Over here." My fear causes my magic to light me up of course. It never fails, that in the darkest nights when my emotions are the highest my frame turns into a flipping beacon. I wonder if Mother or Father can do this? What magic did they hold in their veins that gave me mine? Do I have other types of magic?

Arwen places herself at my front hooves. I think that seems to be her favorite place. Or at the very least she thinks she is protecting me. It seems we will meet the stallion alone, but together. If he tries to hurt you, run. I will find you. I speak mentally to my sibling of sorts. She whines softly and her emotions tell me she doesn't want to leave me. I'll be fine. After all, I am my Father's son. If I can light on fire, there has to be other things I can do.

"Talk"

@Knox

Messages In This Thread
Oh Simple Son - by Knox - 06-28-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Oh Simple Son - by Brendan - 07-04-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Oh Simple Son - by Knox - 09-04-2016, 05:59 AM