the Rift

be the parent to a future sikeax daughter

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
okay, here's the thing. i have an inkling of an idea for a sikeax baby, and since i tend to get extremely attached to her kids(as i have io but you wouldn't know it because she's a floating ovum probs rotting rn), this child is a strong possibility of happening. io and callisto are, as for the time being, extremely far off. i don't mean this as in dark and i are being lazy with our quest(even tho we lowkey are), it's just that sikeax has no real romantic feelings towards her(as of the moment??? we'll see) and with valdis coming along, i don't know how their relationship will go.

i really like this child and strong intentions to have her and play her. i won't be dumping her and am pretty sure i won't struggle with her as i am with zhu as of the time being, who is difficult to write.

these are the things to know with this:
 - i don't care if you have the father involved in her life or not, that is up to you and IC development
 - i'll privately pick a father or a small handful of potentials when they are offered. you'll receive a PM from me if i choose you
 - if you don't want to offer publicly, offering over PM and/or skype is very welcome.
 - if you have a plot in mind, you're very welcome to tell me! this will strongly help on narrowing things down
 - IC COMPATIBILITY IS A MUST. sikeax is in no way going to go with random sex and done for good(you can thank abraham and volterra for this)
 - the time period for this kid will occur anywhere from september to november of this year. the draevo twins will come first because rottie and chimera have been amazingly patient.
 - if sikeax and the dad obviously don't get along IC wise, then i'll pick a new dad. i don't mean this in a rude way, it just works easier on my character.
 - do not offer your character if you just want them to have a kid just for having a kid. this is highly upsetting for me and i don't want that happening and while some people won't admit to doing it, it still happens. i did it once in the past(long ago).
  - there will be no twin unless a very long and thought out exception is made. if you play the dad, you'll get to help with this decision.
 - species and colours don't matter! i have an idea for her with whatever the dad happens to be
 - if you want to hear some things about her, you can PM me or ask over at my skype, which is neroandkatie. i'll try to have info for her in a google doc file for easy sharing.

Messages In This Thread
be the parent to a future sikeax daughter - by Zuno - 06-28-2016, 02:25 PM