the Rift

[PRIVATE] peek-a-boo

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

'Someone else is here.' Tallis alerted Eva through their shared mental connection. She had known that there were chances of running into someone in the garden, but she never thought someone would be there so late, and in the rain. The only question was who was the someone that was at the garden with them. There were all sorts of possibilities ranging from Tembovu, to Alysanne, to someone who'd sneaked past the borders in the middle of the night.

"I was wondering who was secretly helping me with the garden!"

Relief washed over Evangeline when she heard the voice because she knew it so well. "Alysanne!" She breathed, her own muzzle extending in greeting. It had been too long since she'd seen her friend, but it was her own fault. No one else had pushed her away from the Edge, it had been her own disgust and anger that had prevented her from coming back sooner

Upon her greeting to him, Tallis left his place on Evangeline's back in favor of Alysanne. He was careful as any dragon could be as he crawled around on the winged mare's back. He balanced himself the best he could as he reached over her side to search her feathers for his owl friend.

"Everywhere." Was the simplest way to answer Alysanne's question of where she had been, but her friend deserved more than a one word answer. "After the incident in the forest with Mauja and Tembovu I rhoughr ir would be good to search for herbs that would help with pain, burns, swelling, fevers..." She explained. "I was so angry and disgusted that I just stayed gone. I thought you would know how to use the plants I brought back, so I just kept searching and bringing everything I found here." 

"I've missed you."

"I'm sorry." Eva said, feeling guilty that she'd run off without telling Alysanne anything. "I've missed you, too... you're actually the only one I missed. How have you been?"

"."

Credits

@Alysanne.deviantart.com/art/Ascendancy-554907009]image credits[/url]

Messages In This Thread
peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 06-28-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-06-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-18-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-19-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 01:32 PM