the Rift

[PRIVATE] peek-a-boo

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

It was so wonderful to see Evangeline again, Alysanne could already feel some weight lifting off of her heart. She laughed with delight as Tallis landed gently upon her back, giving the dragon a fond smile before turning her attention back to Eva.

Hemlock hooted with his own delight upon being discovered in his bed of feathers. Tallis was, after all, the only dragon that he had ever been able to stand for more than 5 seconds. Far more preferable than that blue bastard that had bonded with Kahlua! He un-burrowed himself from Alysanne’s feathers further and chirped another greeting to his friend.

It was so good to see the little owl getting along with other companions lately! Aly found it hard to believe that when he was young he was such a miserable grump!

For his part, Hemlock did his best to make it known that he was ignoring such terribly rude comments through their bond.

“That was so thoughtful of you my dear! They are certainly handy to have around.” Green eyes moved momentarily to the plants, thinking about how she should have been doing the same thing. All of her fears about Tembovu’s magma-hot rage and not once did she think to stockpile herbs that may be able to help. But that was why they were a team, her and Evangeline - maybe they were destined to always remember what the other forgot.

“Please, do not feel guilty about your absence. I can hardly blame you for wanting to stay away. Will you come back now?” Life had been so simple before that herb-gathering excursion had ended in disaster. She didn’t want to pressure Evangeline into deciding of course - and as much as Alysanne would miss her, she’d help her friend slip out unnoticed from the Edge if that was her wish.

At the question of how she had been, Alysanne could only shrug (carefully at that, with a dragon and an owl on her back). “Oh, I’ve been alright. I think it’s safe to say neither of us are our King’s favoured healer - he promoted Tilney to our rank at the last herd meeting.” Although there was annoyance in Alysanne’s voice, it was not directed at the antlered stallion personally. She still felt slighted over the idea that she and Eva had not been enough, that Tembovu felt it in his right to promote their healers without discussing it before hand. “I’ve gotten in a few shouting matches with Tembovu lately… I don’t trust him.”

*ALYSANNE
lying on the edge of a star

@Evangeline sorry it took a while D:
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 06-28-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-06-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-18-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-19-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 01:32 PM