the Rift

[PRIVATE] peek-a-boo

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Stockpiling the herbs wasn't as thoughtful as Alysanne said it was, at least Evangeline didn't think so. it was simply a requirement of their positions and the only one that Eva had been fulfilling. She'd left Aly to take care of the bulk of the herd by herself with whatever nurses were around to help her and it was wrong of her to do so. It wasn't that she didn't trust Aly to do an exceptional job, just that she'd left her with more work than was fair.

She hadn't realized that her eyes had fallen to the ground until Alysanne told her not to feel guilty. it seemed as though her friend had known exactly what she was thinking and it made the orange mare sigh as she looked back up at her. "I'll try not to." Eva murmured. "But I shouldn't have left you alone for so long, even if I was collecting herbs. Have you had any trouble?" She asked, nodding her head to answer Alysanne's question about if she would stay.

"I think it’s safe to say neither of us are our King’s favoured healer - he promoted Tilney to our rank at the last herd meeting.”E

Evangeline frowned deeply at the news that Aly delivered, not that she was surprised that she was not the king's favored healers. "Has he replaced me?" She asked, though she woudln't be surprised if she had been.  "But, honestly, I can't say that he's my favorite king." The orange mare scoffed bitterly.

It wasn't surprising to hear Alysanne say that she didn't trust Tembovu, but it was surprising that she would get into a shouting match with him. "And he didn't burn you?" Eva asked. "Maybe you're more favored then you think." 'Or maybe he only burns friends.' Tallis piped up from his spot on the black and white mare's back. It made Eva shake her head in disgust. "I don't trust him either." She admitted then asked, "What did you shout at him about?"

"."

Credits

@Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 06-28-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-06-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-18-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-19-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: peek-a-boo - by Evangeline - 07-31-2016, 01:32 PM