the Rift

the witch in the west | open

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

"Not at all, actually, you're currently in what we call the Threshold. Welcome to Helovia."

Dainty golden hooves pressed lightly against the soil and the gold-accented mare slipped from between thin trunks. Her tail curled and twisted in the air in a series of seemingly senseless patterns, though if one was to look closely, they would find that the intricate movements were more akin to that of a feline than that of an absentminded mare. The spines that adorned her back, neck, and skull glinted in the early-evening sun, each dangerous point belying the amiable nature of the creature they sprouted from.

As she slowed to a stop, the final point in a triangle of equids, Ovidius did her best to clear her vision of the unruly lop of forelock she had been gifted. Head cocked, - the best way to prevent the wild mop from sneaking back into her field of vision - Ovidius' face was stuck in a mask of polite interest while her Aurelian eyes were alight with curiosity; who were these women? One, adorned with brilliant scales and a soft gradient of color, smelled of a herd (not that it would deter her in the recruitment process). Yet the mare with the ghoulish facial markings and wings was another story; there was something wild and mysterious about her scent, like incense upon an autumn breeze or spices scattered over damp earth.

If she only had to pick one to follow her into the arms of the Unbound, the onyx hued lass would choose the latter.

With a small nod toward each of the strangers, Ovi allowed herself a small smile, Daddy's and Ashamin's advice concerning diplomacy plinking about in her skull. "I'm Ovidius, I don't belong to a herd, though I have the privilege of surrounding myself with a band of likeminded and loyal individuals. If either of you would like, I would be honored to speak more of it to you?" Her voice was soft, unlike her usual self, but she had noticed that she didn't tend to be received as well if she tried to make friends right away.

A small sigh, distance between fellow creatures was an exhausting principle. Guardedness was a terrifying habit.

@Lourdes @Syrena
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 06-28-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Syrena - 06-29-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 06-30-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Ovidius - 06-30-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Syrena - 06-30-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 06-30-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Mauja - 07-01-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Syrena - 07-06-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 07-06-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Mauja - 07-11-2016, 08:13 AM