the witch in the west | open
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Years—and how the years had changed both him and the world. He still looked the same, tall and pale, regal, with only a handful more of scars to tell the tale of time. He still walked the earth with frozen hooves, and a frozen heart.

But then, he had called his unicorn kin sisters and brothers, sounded them out on their racial preferences, and only brought home those who either shared his vision, or at worst, knew nothing of it but still bore a horn.

Now... now, he was a sad, tired ghost, not at all the cold, but apparently charming, King he had once been. He didn't even know what he was anymore—Mauja, just Mauja, some relic of the past who kept showing up at odd times and either mocking someone (most likely himself) or bursting into tears. He should've died with the rest, and not returned to haunt Helovia time and again.

Whatever.

That was just the easy way out—disappearing. So, he sighed, long white tail slapping against his lean flanks. He still recruited for the same land, though. After some time, he had stopped believing he would ever come back to the World's Edge, but.. here he was, having made himself a place there once again, despite some.. turbulence on the way.

“I like plants and having space to myself,” someone was saying nearby, and Mauja made a rather graceless entrance through a stand of bushes. In a way, he felt like he was long past the point of giving a damn of what anyone thought, and with only a brief look of annoyance he tore himself from the clingy bush's grasp. It looked only moderately mangled after he was free of it.

"We have a garden," he said, his voice light, and inwardly he wondered what Alysanne would think of him using her (or, well, the healers'?) garden as incentive to recruit people. What if Alysanne didn't want anyone messing with her plants? Oh, well. Too late for that. He'd just have to fix it if the gray, nearly skull-faced mare decided to come home with him. "And a large, foggy woodland realm sitting atop high cliffs over the sea. Good for getting lost in, and avoiding others." Coming to a rest at what he hoped was a respectful distance he briefly bowed his head to adjust the leather bag he wore on one shoulder, a long crystal staff jammed in beneath it and balanced along his back. "I am Mauja, of the World's Edge."

His blue eyes swept the party present, lingering for a moment on each of them, until they returned to their center of attention, nothing but polite curiosity visible in their depths.

[ I'm sorry, this was awful, but I'm really tired. xD ]
somebody make me feel alive
and shatter me
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 06-28-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Syrena - 06-29-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 06-30-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Ovidius - 06-30-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Syrena - 06-30-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Lourdes - 06-30-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: the witch in the west | open - by Mauja - 07-01-2016, 12:31 PM