the Rift

[OPEN] garden of gethsemane

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

She wondered the lands picking the way with pale cream hooves. Teal eyes flickered with glowing silver flames as the golden specter hid in the shadows. Tin silently crept beside his bonded. The pair made the perfect team. He would hide the two and the mare could pick out even the best lies most of the time. When they came to a small clearing the pale beauty watched the gray mare from the shadows. Teal orbs did not leave the glaziers body. Gold colors flickered in her pelt as she watched the glass jars form in front of her eyes. Silver flecks brightened her whole face as the mare finished her duty. Tin jumped out of the bush before Raeden could stop the small creature. His intricate horns lowered to sniff the new formed glass. Shaking her pale tresses the pale gold beauty stepped from the bush. Do not mind Tin, he has never seen that before. Your crafting is so beautiful. I could not help but watch from the shadows. As her sweet melodic voice came to a stop she turned to see the painted mare Aly. Honey dripped from her smile and across her maw How has that bag suited you? It is wonderful to see you again. Are these not one of the most beautiful creations you have seen?  Raeden pointed to the glass jars on the ground with a bright smile. Tin on the other hand lingered around them sniffing the things with great curiosity.

Raedens crowned skull turned to look back to Glasgow. Her head tilted slightly as an idea started to from in her skull. She wanted to see if the mare could make her and her sister something special. Pale gold lowered to the ground as she looked at blades of grass below her maw.Glasgow could you make me something very special? I know it could be a lot to ask for, but it would mean the world to me.   Her voice was lowered and almost hushed as she continued.  I have been wanting a small little charm on a bracelet for awhile. I just did not know who to ask. Your jars are so beautiful I was hoping you could make two for me. I want to bring one to me twin sister in the Basin, Maybe we will feel closer when we wear them... It just has to fit my upper leg and it would mean the world to me if you could. If you can't I do understand. I can pay you if you like... just tell me what Item catches your eye and you shall have it.   She tried to smile and fight back the pain, but it showed on her face. Her face could be read like a book, and she truly missed her sister.  

@Glasgow

speaking

OOC:: I would love two bracelets that kinda look like this one but with small leaves instead of flowers with a slightly larger cherry blossom flower, the other looks just like this with the same slightly larger cherry blossom flower <3

Raedens ::: http://sta.sh/0aeggiq1ts0

Hotarus::: http://sta.sh/0jhfylefi0m

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
garden of gethsemane - by Glasgow - 06-29-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Raeden - 06-30-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Glasgow - 07-22-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: garden of gethsemane - by Alysanne - 08-09-2016, 03:26 PM