the Rift

[OPEN] I'll tell my ma when I get home

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

It was revolting to behold, but so utterly, disgustingly captivating all at the same time. Beneath the fresh slick of green slime he had just wiped, was at least three days worth of yellowing crust - the very embodiment of sickness, lingering, irritating virus, which had dried and set like jagged concrete on his sleeve. “Grose…” he murmured, reinforcing his appreciation before removing his glassy, bloodshot eyes and returning them to the multicoloured stranger still standing in his company.

There would have been no love lost if the stallion had’ve simply screwed up his nose and abandoned their post - that could have been the better choice.

Instead he had merely snorted back, recoiled only slightly, wincing - kind of, and afterwards stood there staring, like he had actually nothing better to do. Banjo gave him ten points for defying the persuasion of common sense  (if in fact he had any nagging away), and offered a wussy smile as payment for his perseverance. It turned out too, that the germs had worked faster than average to devour the other’s braincells as well; ‘h-howya…’ he stuttered, baritone voice hinting of similar youthful limbo to himself (who could really tell under all that hair), and Banjo nodded once; rather, jerked the dense, waterlogged sod which had become his head.

But the other had not finished it seemed, and his tongue continued to roll out a rather inelegant version of the question all too too commonly asked. “I’m a south-Helovian swamp wombat…” Banjo half-joked, lied - laced with pathetically produced sarcasm. He wasn't really a bitch; not usually, not naturally. Guilt quickly got the better of him, and his face flushed with remorse. “Names Banj.” which was more his identity than a funny-looking set of limbs and a soggy neck at the back which had forgotten to sprout a head. 

Sorry it's short <3 I haven't much time with the kids around, but wanted to reply! @Sean
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
I'll tell my ma when I get home - by Sean - 06-29-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: I'll tell my ma when I get home - by Banjo - 06-30-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: I'll tell my ma when I get home - by Sean - 07-08-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I'll tell my ma when I get home - by Banjo - 07-10-2016, 06:38 PM