the Rift

[OPEN] nowhere to go

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

A common cord was found and Alysanne was amazed at the transformation in the mare before her - instantly alive with excitement as though a flame had suddenly burst to life. It was incredible to see someone else with a piece of Kahlua’s handiwork - it just wasn’t common anymore! The stone that the copper mare showed off was lovely and exactly the type of craftsmanship that Alysanne would expect to see from her friend. “That’s beautiful! She made me this too,” Alysanne rolled her eyes up and tossed her head lightly to emphasize the glass chain headband that rested on her head, the small clear heart that was the centre chiming faintly with the movement. “when I first arrived in Helovia.”

At the question about Kahlua’s well-being, her smile faltered slightly and her wings moved in a shrugging motion. “I haven’t seen her in awhile, I’m afraid. A friend saw her not too long ago but she never made it here to the Edge. I hope she’ll find us again soon.” In the ever-shifting world of Helovia, Alysanne had come to believe that eventually everyone returned from wherever they wandered.

Taking his cue from Natraj, Hemlock flew toward Alysanne and landed on her head - his normal perch between her ears. So it was that two pairs of kind eyes watched with patience as Tandavi explained how they had been born here, the brief mention of family. This was a homecoming for the copper mare and one that did not appear to be effortless. Alysanne would be sure to check on her in the coming days and make sure she was doing alright. Her smile was soft and warm as she replied. “You would be most welcome to stay here as long as you wish.” Whether it was for a moon-cycle, a season, or years - Alysanne wasn’t about to turn the pair away.

With a motion of her head, she gestured further into the forest that awaited them. “Come on, we don’t need to linger here on the border. Welcome home, Tandavi and Natraj.”

alysanne & hemlock

image credits
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
nowhere to go - by Tandavi - 06-30-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Alysanne - 06-30-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Tandavi - 07-01-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Alysanne - 07-01-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Tandavi - 07-01-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Tandavi - 07-09-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: nowhere to go - by Alysanne - 07-17-2016, 11:42 PM