the Rift

Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

She would not miss this herd meeting, while her past punishment hadn't been all that bad she still felt the disappointment for missing the last one. Wynter stirred as Arah gently nudged her, stretching and rolling onto her feet. "Tar ceann beag, leis an gcruinniú." The griffin stretched her wings and then slowly the two made their way through the Edge towards her King's call. As they weaved through the bushes Arah hummed softly to herself. She stopped to nibble at a patch of fresh grass, her appetite had increased recently. A smile curved her chops as Wynter urged her forward not wanting to be late. So the ivory pair made their way through their homeland, their pace fairly leisurely. Their home at this time was absolutely stunning and surprisingly it wasn't too hot.

Eventually they broke into the gathered herd and the doe tilted her head back. Was this a new addition? Something was very familiar about the structure. The way it was crafted - she studied the details. It was familiar to the weave of the northern crafters. Surely it was northern work! In any event it did the job of sheltering them from the glaring sun quite well. The doe shifted into a more comfortable stance, while her golden eyes searched eagerly through the crowds. They didn't land on the one she'd wanted to see, disappointment flared through her chest. Tilney had yet to arrive so she flicked her eyes towards her King and Queen. Tembovu and Elsa still reigned, one mighty the other frosty. In truth she'd had very little to do with her Queen but she smiled warmly at Tembovu. They'd grown quite close during her time in the Edge, she quite enjoyed him company.
Arah rolled her shoulders and shuffled her hooves, once again quickly growing uncomfortable. A frown creased her brow, it must be the angle hat she was standing on. Wynter gently cooed at the others gathered, hushing only when the doe bent down and gently nuzzled her.

Returning her gaze to those gathered she smiled at the familiar faces. So many from all over had gathered here, they'd once again become apart of the herd. It was nice to know that she wasn't the only one who'd come here for a fresh start. Agin shifting slightly closer she focused her gaze back upon her King and Queen, waiting for the announcements.

Arah
I hope all will be well. 
We must be patient; but I cannot choose but weep to think they would lay him i' th' cold ground.
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big Ideas Have Small Beginnings [Herd Meeting] - by Arah - 07-15-2016, 11:35 PM