the Rift

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Nyx will freely admit that Threshold duties bore the tits off her, but they are a necessary part of maintaining her position as General. The last thing she feels like doing, especially when she's still basking in the warm afterglow of some naughtyness with Gaucho, is wandering the world giving smalltalk to strangers. But it's the least she can do when, knowing her luck, she'll probably soon be pregnant and useless again. But, she reasons, don't care, had sex.

There's a distinct spring in her step as she trots through the Threshold. A good seeing-to livens the mind and loosens the muscles, and she feels on top of the world as she even dares break into a canter. The silver throws her head like a filly in spring, kicking up her heels and revelling in the sensation of the hard ground beneath her hooves. A panting Dominus struggles to keep up, but speed is not his strong suit and he soon gives up. He lags behind, whilst his bonded bounds ahead in a fit of high spirits. She sniffs the air, trying to catch the scent of something suitable to try and recruit to the Edge....and an aroma reaches her that makes her heart skip a beat.

Father!

Her canter turns to a gallop, a ground-devouring charge that soon has her neck lathered in sweat and her muscles screaming for mercy. She cannot believe what her nose is telling her. She'd thought him dead, but hadn't dared mourn because that would make it real. She'd been so sure that he'd never come back that she had used him as part of her lie to cover up her last pregnancy, but none of that matters to her as she rounds a copse of trees and sees him. He's drinking, and normally it is the height of ill-manners to interrupt a man sating his thirst, but all common decency flies out the window for Nyx at the sight of him. She's always been a daddy's girl - not least because her mother was an complete bitch - and seeing him here, alive, makes her heart soar.

She slows, skidding towards him and seeking to fling her neck over his and haul him close. "Father!" she purrs, nustling her muzzle into him and savouring the familiar dad-smell. "Where've you been? I thought you were dead, you old fart!" Her scolding lacks malice, and relief floods her as she looks him up and down.

@Nato

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-02-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-03-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-04-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-04-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-05-2016, 11:40 AM