the Rift

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

He stood quietly and listened to her delicate voice, realizing just how much he missed being in her company. A sudden rush of guilt flooded his mind, as he wasn't around as much as he should have been. He should have never left this place, the several times that he had; just settling for the known and familiar. As she continued, pridefully talking about her bonded, he gave a gentle nod of acceptance. He had never personally had a companion and honestly didn't seek one. Having someone else in your mind just seemed creepy to him.

But to her next statement, as she said she is the General of the Edge a wide grin creased old lips. She had managed to become a general, leader among warriors. -Proud dad moment- Grand kids too? Crimson eyes widen as he looks over her wound again, this wasn't going to make a good first impression now was it? Yeah kids, I'm your grandpa and apparently I beat my children. He cleared his throat deeply at the thought. "I'm a grandpa?" The words rolled off his tongue as the sudden reality of age slapped him in the face.

Fuck I'm getting old

A single chuckle fluffed his lips as she mentioned Dad of the year. He knew he was far from even being listed on that chart. But rubbing the fact that he had wounded her and could possibly ditch her kinda, hurt his feelings a bit. "I guess you leave me with no choice." He offered a forgiving grin, taking a few steps toward her as they were on their way, to a good conversation. Something he hadn't had in a long time.

@Nyx - Sure, start a thread somewhere and tag me <3

Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-02-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-03-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-04-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-04-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-05-2016, 11:40 AM